From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 10:40:28 -0600
Lysodren is less expensive than surgery, and in my opinion, is better than
doing nothing at all.  Perhaps on the adoption process, if someone is
interested in adopting an adrenal fuzzie then they can pay up front for the
surgery directly to the vet clinic and you could waive the adoption fee.
Then after the ferret has recovered from surgery they can go on to their new
family.

We do place possible adrenal fuzzies only after the new family is aware of
the possible medical problem and is willing to take care of it.

I can fully understand the financial burdon, that's why I have 6 credit
cards.

Hugs. tle