Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 17:58:08 -0800
I just wanted to thank Maryanne, Weaselwom, Mary, Alicia, Troy, and Jodi
for their help and advice about my little Sammi.  It was extremely helpful
guys and girls.  Maryanne I hope Ling Ling gets 100% better my prayers are
with her.

Also about my Sammi she is still doing the same.  It kind of baffles me
because to look a her jumping around and playing on the floor you wouldn't
know anything was wrong but when you pick her up you can feel how small she
is and that swollen vulva is all too noticeable.  I will keep everyone
posted about her and thank anyone else who can help me and my little Sammi
out.

Thank you everyone.

Kelly and the Female Stooges Tamera (moe), Sammi (Larry), Spike (curly)