Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:30:00 -0800
I'm just writing about any information on adrenal tumors and/or ovarian
remnants.  I brought one of my three baby fuzzies to the vet because her
vulva was swollen.  Thankfully my vet also owns a ferrets so she was very
helpful on the situation and gave me the number to a vet hospital that
works with ferrets and is able to help our situation.  The only problem is
that i don't know too much about wither of the problems.  Well actually i
know a little more about adrenal tumors than about ovarian remnants.  My
ferrets name is Sammi and she is almost 4.  She use to be the second
largest of ferrets but she lost some weight and is now the smallest of the
three.  Her personality hasn't changed and she hasn't slowed down any, she
also seems to be eating normal and using the facilities normal.  The only
problems are the weight loss and the swollen vuvla.  If anyone knows any
information about either thing please email.

Thank you :)

Kel and the female stooges, Tamera, Spike(yes a female), and Sammi.
Toodles and little licks to all! :)