From:
Belen Amat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 18:49:39 -0600
Hi: I just wanted to thank everyone who snet messages about Mustela
crossing the Bridge, It really helped, I live alone, and I really felt
lonely when she died, my apartment was so quiet, and I did the cleaning
and kept bumping into toys, and little black surprises(you know), it was a
teugh weekend, that is when we played most.  Well enough of tear sharing,
the good news is that in about a month I will get another ferret, (as soon
as the virus is gone) I will let you all know about him/her, and the new
Mexican Adventures.

Thanks again to all (specially the cards)
Belen
Mustela (look mommy I have wings and can fly!!!  wheeee!!!!... bonk!...
well close enough)