From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 15:54:17 EST
Hello,
I really have no idea how to even start this, so I will just jump in.  I am
an underground rescue in CA, and up until now my husband and I have funded
ourselves.  However we have an abundance of rescues coming in do to the
happenings in the state.  There have been some problems going on in CA with
bites and such, so shelters that would normally take in can't right now.
There have also been an unusual amount being confiscated at borders.  I will
not drag this out, I will get to the point.  I am in need of a bit of help
right now with supplies (mainly food, some extra toys, and bedding).  I
really hate to have to post this but I don't' know what else to do, since I
can't get help out in the open.  I will give you a e-mail address to write
to, and then things will be forwarded to me.  For reasons I am sure you know
I cannot take a chance and post with my e-mail, I will not risk my babies.
Thank you very much for listening.

Please e-mail  Ann at [log in to unmask] or Win at [log in to unmask]

Thanking you in advance for any and all help.