From:
Joseph M Lovvorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 09:18:32 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I am sad to have to bring this news to you today, but after a lot of
discussion between Karen and myself it has become apparent that we can no
longer maintain the shelter.  The demands on time and resources have become
such that are family and our jobs are being affected .  We have family to
care for and promised ourselves that if the shelter ever became a problem
then we would stop doing it.I know there are wonderful people out there who
would want to help us but there is nothing to help with, it is a matter of
time not money.Our family needs us and we both have very demanding jobs.We
will as private individuals will still try to do what ever we can to help
ferrets in need and to foward the cause of ferrets in general.  As of today
01/21/98 Rogue's Gallery is closed.  the shelter phone line will be
disconnected and we will no longer be responding to adoption request or
emails for ferrets,except on a personal level.  I hope that sometime in the
future maybe after our kids are grown that Karen and I can return to this
calling ,because the hundreds of ferrets that we did find homes for brought
a wonderful light to our lives and we loved them all.  We want thank all the
people who have helped us and a special thanks to Triange Ferret Lovers
(TRIFL).

Remember the war dance ain't over till the fat ferret dooks,

so long for now,
Gurgy,Ginger,Samatha,Poka,Loa Bear,Baby,Jaslow,and Sojurn.(fert people)

also from Joseph ,Karen ,Heather and Jared.(just people)