From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:39:11 -0500
1. Carpet cleaners: I use Resolve.  Tried some others.Beware-cheaper brands
may smell like ammonia, and instigate a big pooping zone.  I go through $5.
a week just on carpet cleaner, and $6 a week on paper towels

2. When to introduce new companion animal: my vet very firm and almost
hostile on this one- 8 weeks of isolation first.

ISOLATION.  seperate rooms, no interaction, lots of extra work and time
needed on your part to ensure that animal does not develope serious
contagious illness that will spread through house hold, and to be sure
distemper shots are finished, and if you have a baby- to develope immunity
necessary for survival.  I dont hear any one mentioning this.

3.Ferrets picking up bad habit from new ferret: what to do?  Ive found that
I have two choices.  I can laugh or I can cry.  New ferret that poops in my
tub now has two of the other ferrets climbing in my tub.  Baby ferret that
started digging in new carpeting instigated major overnight escavation
project.  My carpeting in front of door now has huge hole all the way
through carpeting.I woke up this morning to this sight.  Welcome to your
new' low maintenance' pet.Just hope they dont start doing drugs.

Lisette