From:
Christopher Stephan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 23:38:06 -0500
To Gina:

I'm sorry to hear of your lack of success at your local petshop.  Not
meaning to sound too cynical, but I think there are *some pet store
owners who care more about selling the animals than they do about the
animals themselves.  It is possible that it occured to that petstore
owner that if she handed out the mini-ferret FAQ to potential buyers,
that some may be put off the idea of buying a ferret - and then she
would lose a sale.  I would hope owners with that attitude are few and
far between, but I'm sure they are out there.  The only way to make
them hand out information would be after purchase (which in some cases
would be too late), or to make it seem like handing out the
information would be in their best interests (and I'm not sure how
you'd do that).

Well, keep trying and good luck!

Chris and Vanessa and their two fuzzies
Mina ("since you're opening the fridge anyway, how 'bout a raisin?")
Josette ("I'm just looking for my brain...I'm sure I hid it somewhere around
 here...")