From:
Christopher Stephan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 1995 00:38:12 -0500
I know this has probably been done hundreds of times already, but here
are our versions of "The 12 Days of Christmas." The first one is what
"my ferret gave to me," and the second is what "my ferret took from me."
Happy caroling!

On the [insert number here] day of Christmas my ferret gave to me:
12 furry kisses
11 bookshelves emptied
10 toasted brain cells
 9 scratched up carpets
 8 plants unpotted
 7 cluttered hallways
 6 chewed up stockings
 5 frightened cows
 4 bitten toes
 3 loud dooks
 2 ferret hugs
and some piddle where it wasn't supposed to be.

On the [insert number here] day of Christmas my ferret took from me:
12 thousand dollars
11 cardboard boxes
10 nights of sleeping
 9 bites of breakfast
 8 squeaky pet toys
 7 favorite sweaters
 6 shiny key rings
 5 golden raisins
 4 crinkly bags
 3 ink pens
 2 fuzzy gloves
and the remote control for the TV.

-Christopher, Vanessa and the two fuzzy faces