From:
Mustela Putorious <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 06:01:17 -0700
DeeDee's earth Mom Sandy has been wondering how DeeDee is doing up here
at The Rainbow Bridge.  I promised Miss Sandy that I would check on her
beloved DeeDee's progress.

I had to look around for a bit before I found DeeDee.  She was at the RB
Community Center where she teaches some of the youngsters many things.
She has a class for 'manners' and another for 'creativity'.  The young
girls love her and I think some of the boys are a bit afraid of her,
Miss DeeDee doesn't put up with wise-crackers and practical jokers, even
though she enjoys a good laugh now and then.

This morning I found DeeDee teaching arts and crafts to a small group of
girlie ferts.  They were making tissue paper flowers to hang in their
rooms.  They had dozens of sheets of tissue in so many bright and
beautiful colors, and pipe cleaners for the flower stems.  I quietly
observed this activity for a bit, until one young girlie fert named
PeaPod, noticed me and walked over, very quiet and shy.  She asked me
if I was Musty Pete, "Why Yes I am" I replied And she smiled at me and
handed me a lovely paper flower, it was yellow and orange and purple
and blue with a green stem.

Saying, "I maked'd this for you Misser Pete."  What a sweet gesture...I
promised PeaPod I would keep my flower forever.

After Miss DeeDee's class was over, the girlie ferts left to go play in
The Meadows.  Many ran off with paper flowers tucked behind their ears.
Giggling and squealing as young girls do.  I stayed to help DeeDee clean
up the crafting room.

"Miss DeeDee...I had a special request from your earth Mom Sandy.  She
asked me to check on you and see how you're doing up here.  She just
wants to be sure that you are happy." I said

DeeDee looked at me with soulful eyes, sort of happy and sad at the same
time.  "Oh Pete, I am very happy here.  I have many wonderful friends and
teaching the youngsters keeps me so busy, I don't have time to feel sad
or lonely." She said.

"Is Sandy okay?" DeeDee asked

"Oh yes, she is very well.  She will be so happy to know that you are
having a good life up here while you wait for her to join you."  I said
as I tossed some tissue paper scraps into the trash bin.

"You know Miss DeeDee...you can always visit The Pool Of Remembrance and
check on Miss Sandy for yourself."  I added "Maybe we could go together
one of these days?"

DeeDee thought that would be a nice thing to do, and added... "Sure Pete,
That would be nice, but right now I have to clean up this mess and get
ready for my next lesson with the boys.  It's all about using their
manners."

I chuckled..."A class that is well needed with the bunch we have here
Miss DeeDee...to be sure!"

"Well, it was nice chatting with you, have fun with your class and I will
stop by again, soon."

DeeDee smiled at me, "You are welcome to drop by anytime Musty Pete, any
time at all."

With that being said, I left DeeDee's classroom and headed for the
Rainbow Bridge where I had a new arrival to meet.