From:
Peter Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 1996 08:33:53 EST
Hi everyone.

I had my family down to my new apartment in MD for the first time last week.
They all love my two little fuzzies (although my mom was a bit startled
every time they jumped at her leg saying "Play with me!  Me!  me me me me me
me!"

They were _very_ funny, and I think they were showing off for the new
guests.  Sandy tried his _hardest_ to steal my mom's pocket book (he managed
to drag it a few feet).  Penny kept running around dooking with a travel
pack of kleenex in her teeth.  Sandy stole _every_ brush he could find (they
have rubber handles).  My mom's keys ended up behind the TV.  The ferts were
just going nuts cleaning my house for me!

My sister loved them.  She said that she _will_ get some when she finishes
college.  They are the first pets that can wear _her_ out. :-)

How could you not love these little guys? :-)

Pete, Sandy and Penny