From:
Frank Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 1996 08:38:56 CET
>Someone mentioned my favorite theory - female badger ferrets are
>hyper-active.  Every one I've seen, but one, has had this tendency.

I don't know about the badger part, but this fits Pris perfectly, except she
won't calm down long enough to ride on my shoulder.  She drives Sebastian
nuts when he's trying to relax.

On another note, Sebastian has figured out that if he poops in the litter
box when I'm there, he gets ferretone, and when I'm not, he doesn't.  So,
when I'm not there, be doesn't bother going in the box.

Any ideas?

Frank (and Sebastian and Pris)