From:
"Linda S. & RoseAnne W." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 22:18:35 -0500
Hi, all.  I've lurked for some time and don't often post.  I do have one
small problem.  Some time ago, my vet, who is not a ferret expert but is
intent on learning, told me my little sable sprite had a foot fungus.  The
pads of the hind feet (not the front feet) exhibited feathery-looking
outgrowths.  He suggested using betadine solution on them,and for a while
the fungus appeared to clear up.  It has been quite some time now, though,
and the condition has never entirely gone away.  Shiva hates having the cold
stuff swabbed on her feet each night, but I am trying to hold this thing at
bay.  Has any more knowledgible person out there got any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Linda --the maid
Shiva--Awe, Ma, knock it off with the foot rubs. It's past my bedtime..
Pixel--Hey, I'll *gladly* come out and play! :O)  :O) :-)