From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 14:23:50 EST
Tracy you are hallucinating.  I am not a potty mouth.  I am a delicate
little innocent flower.  I am "gracile" as Sukie puts it.  And anyone that
knows me can attest to that.  I would never say <<<<oops>>>> like that.
<<<<oops!!!!>>>>

I have a recognized and well know problem, Tracy.  I have a permanent
condition with a giggle pin I'll have you know.  This is very common in
scerrets and foozies for you information, yes indeed.  I was properly
diagnised right here on the fml!  <<<ooops!>>>

Gosh its not my fault that someones ferret keeps secretly letting out a
vibrating, singing, green monkey that triggers my giggle pin all the time
and it gets stuck.  ::sniff sniff::

::crying now:: Picking on the handicapped... oh the hooooorror of it all!
::throwing my arm over my head:: Ooooh the... whats that outside??  It's
not the green monkey again is it?  Oh gosh!  ::reaching from my depends on
my wagon:: Shew no I think it was a large hopper that made it here from
Fla.  Should I chase it down and give it to my ferrets and see what they
do?  When is Khouri's cooking book coming out anyway!  I need it!  I mean
surely in Khouri Kan Kook, there will be a recipe for hoppers.  I just know
he's going to have one on octopus or calimari!  I guess he keeps having to
add to it.  I mean now Lynn is talking about trying to give her ferrets
gator tail (the reptile, not the ferret).  So I imagine Khouri is adding
that to his book.  The Britts are talking about fresh meat, and the
americans are talking about kibble.  I'm sooooo connnnfuuuuused!

How can I concentrate on being an oracle in these circumstances anyway?!

OH my WORD!  That was a CAT that went by the window, not a "lubber" (huge
fla hopper).  I just ran out there and there was a cat that had flown by my
window.  As I was standing out there another cat came sailing out of the
air from the west... it almost hit me!  It had a note tied to its tail...
OH MY GOSH.... THAT is why these ferrets are building catapults!  Its a
complex technological breakthrough in ferret communications!  This cat came
from that Georgia womans house!!!  I do believe I"ve intercepted a message
from Khouri!  But to whooooom....::eyeing my fuzzies::

There goes another one!  Landing on my neighbors porch!  Let me go see if I
can find another message......Yes YES here is one that is reaaadable!  It
says, "Dear Kat, I was wondering, do you wanna trade cats?  Here is mine,
just have your ferrets load their catapult and send me one of yours... I
trust your judgement which one I'd like.  -Georgia Wood" WHAT???  People!!!
Our very own Mrs Wood, and Kat Parsons are are are..... OH its just too
horrible to think.  And we thought Mrs. Wood to be so upstanding.  And we
though Kat to be so... innocent.  Trading cats indeed, while their ferrets
snicker.  I'm sure this is just because their ferrets are all board of the
same cats in their homes.  You know how they are... the epitome of adhd
ferrets are.  Putting ferrets needs in front of cats, its just unthinkable!
<<<oops oops oops ooops!>>>>

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/