From:
DeWayne Pratt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 1995 10:56:00 AKDT
Hi all,

Just a few quick findings.
Howard Davis, there is a few Humane Society sites on the net.

Champaign County (Urbana IL)  @
http://www.prairienet.org/community/cchs/CCHS.html
West Suburban (Chicago)  @  http://www.tezcat.com/~strange/lukas.html
Wisconsin Humane  @  http://www.execpc.com/assist/whs

Jazmyn Concolor, Re. Pet European Ferrets: A Hazard to Public Health,
Small Livestock and Wildlife.  I think I just might get a copy of it, it
sound hillarious.  Seriously though, I have yet to find a Website for
California Deparment of Health Services.  Has anyone else looked?  I haven't
tried Gopher yet.
Did find these
California Regional Primate Research Center @
http://www.crprc.ucdavis.edu/crprc/homepage.html
California Department of Fish And Game  @
http://darkstar.delta.dfg.ca.gov/fg1194.html

Good day to all...
DeWayne (It's Sunday, I'm at work, what am I doing here?) &
Renegade (Dad come home I want to play!)

        Halliburton Energy Services
           Drilling Systems PSL
              Anchorage, AK
           DeWayne Edward Pratt