From:
Dulcena McClellan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 13:46:21 -0800
Well I thought i'd share Merlyns new sleeping place.  My husband was lying
on the floor last night entertaining Merlyn who thinks as him only as a
jungle jim. :)   Anyway he started to get worn out and he crawls up his
t-shirt and sticks his nose out the arm hole and crashes, I mean he was out
like a light, he must have slept there for a good hour or more.  It was the
funniest thing to see besides when hes in his hammock and hes half in and
half on the floor bottom cause hes to lazy too move one way or the other!

Dulcena and Merlyn (mmmmmmmm I still like couches best!)