From:
Jaclyn D Vanderhoef <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 11:30:55 -0400
Haven't posted in a while.  Trevor, the ferret that was found in Newark, DE
is doing great and has gained lots of weight.  At first, he would have
rather starved than eat Totally Ferret so I broke down and bought other
things to give him a mixture to see what he'd eat.  So, after buying Iams
kitten, LM ferret, and some of the Siamese's kitten food (Purina) he decided
to eat Totally Ferret.  Damned beast. :)  Anyway, he and Kif and the Cat,
Charlie all get along great.  BTW, Charlie is losing his nuts today, poor
kitty!

My question what is wrong with clumping cat litter_ My roommate and I use it
for all 3 animals.  I certainly don{t want to hurt my babies but have
thought clumping litter was the next best thing to heaven.  (Although I
always poured it away from any of the critters so they couldn{t inhale it.)
Any response would be appreciated.

Jacki
Kif Trevor Charlie