From:
"J. Gordon Bengtson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 11:45:46 -0400
Well, Nib is still with me.  She was pretty bad on Saturday so I had a
very ferret wise neighbor look at her, she said the animal was ok, had
good bright eyes but I know so much better...I thought.  Nib wobbles to
stand up, lays down almost immediately and has absolutely no muscle mass
anywhere on her body.  She cannot eat regular dry kibble but tries, is
too hard for her.  I had dug a grave to put her in, but on the neighbor's
comment I let her stay another day.  Well, she is still with me and seems
to be doing a little better but has a long way to go.  As long as she is
not in pain and can move on her own I will keep her.

Is amazing what these little guys can do.

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, and Kodo