Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 07:09:31 -0800
Hello all, I just don't leave do I? lol.

Out of the 11 ferrets, 4 where taken to a high school on Friday.  One of
the guys that works with the ferret food that we order had a son that had
just written a report on ferrets.  The kids father was wondering if they
could bring some in for examples.  From what I got the first time they
talked.  The man wanted to pick them up and bring them back.  I of course
objected.  My dad doesn't work during the day so I suggested that he just
go with.  For multiple reasons.  My dad also agreed.  So he went for the
10 minute presentation.  There were at least 3 people (lady in the
office, and 2 fellow classmates) that were VERY interested in them.  The
whole experience I understood was VERY positive.  My dad also learned a
couple of facts that he (nor I) knew.

Haven't had much time to hang out with the fuzzies this week (and I DO
feel guilty) Just been VERY busy this week.  Last night was the first
time that I've been able to spend a substantional amount of time with
them.  Also have gotten pictures taken of all the new 5 we rescued awhile
ago, and will try and find a place to post them for everyone to see
*smiles* Everyone, is starting to slowly wake up.  The only one still
left SNOOZING is my fat boy George.  Gosh has he packed on them pounds!
lol.  Here in about 2 months I will have had my 2 angels 1 year!!!!!
Gonna be a special day.  Brandy's dragging herself outta bed.  Sleeping,
playing and anything else they do just makes you realize how much you
love your babies.

Sorry, I will stop balbbing on and on.  Also to whoever provided
information and the pictures on the different colors, thank you.
That's useful information, those Cinnamon's are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Alison~The First 2-George and Grizzly~~~~Their friends Brandy and Tazz
Ken and Doreen~Laser, Stevie, Doc, Johnnie, Quest, K.D., and Dannie