From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:36:08 EST
I realize many people may still be paying off their Christmas bills, and
the deadline for purchasing tickets is still a ways away.  But, don't
delay too long or forget to buy your tickets for a chance to win the
Maori Moonshine Memorial Afghan.

This beautiful oversized afghan was lovingly crocheted (by me), and is
very thick and warm, for those cold winter days.  And, because it looks
like a flower garden of lilac blossoms, it will bring thoughts of warm
spring days to whoever wins it.

For details on how to obtain tickets, and to see pictures of this afghan,
visit the following site:
http://www.geocities.com/help4adv/ADV-raffle.html

All proceeds from the Raffle benefit the U of GA ADV Research Fund and
Ferret Wise Ferret Shelter (a 50/50 split).  Both are qualifying
nonprofit organizations.

Danee

ADV - If your ferret hasn't been tested, you don't know!
For more information visit: http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom