From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 13:43:02 -0500
I met Jeremiah!!!  No, he's not a bullfrog!  I met the famous Jeremiah
of Ferretwise!  He was checking everything out and making sure things
were in order (-:  There were so many beautiful fuzzfaces to meet!  I
was charmed by Biscuit (what a sweet beauty-and I got kisses!) and I am
totally in LOVE with Albus.  He was such a doll, letting me hold and
cuddle him inbetween important shelter scurrying - I'm smitten by that
beautiful boy face and mellow gentleness!

Alicia was wonderful!  Those ferrets are so well loved and cared for,
both at the shelter and some in off-site hospices supported by the
shelter.  She has so many projects going on to help support the shelter
and continue it's work!  She has so many well made, gorgeous bedding
items.  I purchased a beautiful spring flower print top-split hammy for
an old ferret friend, but Baby tried commadeering it!  It was on a pile
of litterboxes I also got, she climbed right in (undetered by the fact
that it was folded in half and had a ferrets magazine on it) and settled
inside for a nice cozy nap.  Silly girl, but I guess she knows comfort
when she sees it!  You can check out www.ferretwise.org to get some for
your fuzzie.

I know there are always so many fundraisers for different shelters going
on, but please lets continue to support them as much as we can so they
can keep doing what they do.  Alicia has also been working so hard to
pass important legislature for the ferrets.  This takes time, money, and
effort.  If you can make a donation to help keep her fight going, please
do!

Many dooks to Albus, Biscuit, Jeremiah and all other shelter faces,
Ferretwise and other!

Risa