From:
"Scarlet L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 01:32:53 -0400
I want to thank everyone who wrote to me and sent cards in sympathy for
the loss of CJ.  It means so much.  Right now it feels like I will never
stop crying but I know in time that the sun is going to shine again.

I bought a little orange tree today to plant in the yard in memory of CJ.
In two years it will bear fruit.  I'm going to go to one of those little
places where you paint pottery and do a tile that will serve as a plaque
near the tree.  I thought it would be a good way to honor his memory.

Anyways, I'm so grateful to this list and all the advice and support I
have gotten through the years.  You all are a truly wonderful group of
people and I'm very fortunate to be a part of this list with you all.

Missing CJ,
Jennifer, Cindy, & Pete in AZ