From:
Joelene Dowdle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2008 19:56:11 -0700
Hi to all Ferremommas and Dads,

I need as many of you to come join me at Iwon.com to try and win
$10,000 for SOS. I have been invited to join several but knew I wanted
to create one for a ferret charity. So many of the charities are
wonderful but get money all the time. Our SOS could really put 10 k
to good use. Please come and have fun and help us do this.

Iwon.com a free game site is hosting a charity challenge that you can
either join a team or create one for your favorite charity. I created
one to see if we as a ferret community can win the $10 k for Support
Our Shelters Anyone who would like to help win that money for SOS go to
iwon.com and join my team to play free games there. The Team that wins
the highest total of iwon coins over this month wins for their charity.
There is no fees no cost just your time to sit and spin to win. Once
you sign up to be a member and then join the Support Our Shelters
charity every game you play and win goes towards the total for a
chance to win for SOS and all the shelters they support.

Please feel free to come and play have fun and win the money for this
most worthy charity. You can find it under Team Created Charities, then
animals and listed there is SOS. I hope to see you there and chat with
you while playing the games.

You can email me at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions. I can
also give you some pointers on what games pay best and which ones to
stay away from.

Thank You

Joelene aka ferretmomma