From:
Joelene Dowdle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 02:45:26 -0700
Thanks to all the ferret friends that joined the iwon team to try to
win money for SOS.

We didn't come close to having the team members and coins to win last
month. I hope you can join this month and give us the people and coins
to win that $10,000.00 for SOS this month. By the end of the month we
had 50 members to the over 500 other charities had. I am inviting you
all to come play games at iwon.com for fun and money much needed to
help shelters all over the US. This will cost you nothing but a little
time each day. That money would go a long way to help so many shelters
with much needed dollars.

It is not just joining the team for Support Our Shelters, you have to
play as much as you can to earn the max which is 750 K per day per
person. There are two categories that you have different max wins per
day. Free games 120K and 500k for games that come out of your iwon
coin bank that you earn.

I play almost every day only a few days when I was out of town I
haven't tired to earn my max. I know that not everyone can play and
get your max or play daily but all efforts are appareciated. I am
asking the ferret community to get behind this Charity Challenge at
IWON to see if we can support our shelters in a big way.

Since I am a regular player there at least since May of this year I
know the ins and outs of the site and can give anyone who needs help
finding the fastest way to earn coins all the information they need
to do so.

Please come join me and others to get October to be the month that SOS
wins big and so does the shelters it helps win big too. I am recruiting
at iwon all the time and will continue to post at intervals to remind
people who might have planned on joining but forgot with their busy
schedules to do so that we need you. We need every person who owns
ferrets or loves ferrets to join and play as much as possible to get
that money this month. The team started last month with under 10
members and grew to 50 and that was with only about two weeks of the
month when I started the team. We can join together as a extended
family and get the money for our wonderful shelter mom and dads that
work tirelessly 365 days a year to help our sweet furbabies in their
time of need. Thanks to each and every person who helped last month. I
apprecite the support. I know SOS does so too. Come join us for some
free fun to help the wonderful people who dedicate their lives to
helping ferrets. my screen name at iwon is ferretmomma you can reach
me at [log in to unmask] for any questions you may have.

Thanks again

Joelene