Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 21:50:25 EDT
There are 215 ferrets in need of food and water on a daily basis, who need
to exercise.  There are living beings we all love that need security and
care in good homes.

I think tonight, as my babies tussle around me-chirping and squeeking, and
running in abandon-of how those 215 ferrets all stuffed in one area might
feel right now.  How long has it been since they were able to romp?  Are
they hungry?  Are they cold right now?  Are they afraid or bored?  What
happens to them if Jen does not allow them to go to other shelters?  Or
are they all going to killed this week?

Dear God-please watch over these innocents and bring them to safety.
PLEASE God.  PLEASE.