From:
Ben Wilborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 11:07:04 -0400
Can someone give me the top 5 or 10 signs of ECE.  Also explain it to me in
human terms.  I would also like some peoples feelings about having your
male ferrets fixed.  I have a 6 month old male ferret that isn't fixed yet,
I also have a 3 year old female ferret that IS fixed.  He plays pretty
rough with her at times.  Is it mating season??  By the way, thanks to all
that gave me suggestions on the flea control.  I am taking my Smokey to the
vet tomorrow, he will be rid of fleas soon.