From:
Marge Szelmeczka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 17:12:59 -0500
Hi,
I am Buddy.  My former owner heard that Ms Margie had ferts.  (lucky for
me).  He approached her and asked "You know anyone that wants a ferret".
Of course, she started to ask all those 101 questions about me.  Well,
seems, he knew the main question ansers like my age, sort about my color,
and that type stuff.

So he came and told me, I'd be going to a place where I'd have more fun.
So finally, he told Ms Margie, couldn't find cat carrier, so margie sent
along the travel cage with blankies and sleep sack and to work I came today.

Had the free roam of the car, since margie had to work.  Then lunch and to
her house I come.  She been telling me there's lady friend, whose little
fert crossed the Rainbow Bridge(never hear of that ).  I say lets go and i
make her happier.

margie won't let me.  seems former daddy didn't get me something called
shots from animval doc.  So shots first then to lady friends house.  I love
this new found freedom to run and jump.  margie says friend's house has even
more room. (see right now margie says I need to be separated to make sure i
don't have any unknow germs(?))

i sort of light brownish with dark brownish paws and tails, plus my mask
around my eyes.

So...  Hi all you ferret folks...

Now what is the F.L.O.??