From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 10:30:05 -0400
At the Croydon show last Saturday, I misplaced a regular file folder with
some paperwork on one of my ferrets in it.  If you perhaps picked it up by
accident, could you please let me know?  It had vaccination records, lineage
papers, other misc.  papers and some table ribbons from other shows in it.
It has "Kiwi", or "LOSN Kiwi" written on the tab.  There is nothing of any
value to anyone (but me) in it, but I would like to get it back as it will
be a pain to run around and get the info reconstructed.

Let me know if it accidentily became mixed up with your papers please.  I
will be glad to pay postage and a small handling fee for it's return, or if
you live in the NJ/Philly/NYC area I will pick it up at your convenience.

-Anne