Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 13:05:14 EST
Hi everyone,

I hope this goes through this time, I have not been getting my ferret
digest e-mails from here for a week or more.  I got this one and the
last one before this one was the end of Jan, is anyone else having
trouble getting this e-mail from this group?

Thanks everyone,
Trish and the furkids

[Moderator's note: Yes, lots of AOL troubles lately.  This is partly due
to low priority given to mailing list e-mail, which means AOL doesn't
deliver them where their servers are busy dealing with, for example,
heavy e-mail volume caused by virus attacks.  But to make matters worse,
now and then an FML subscriber will report the FML to AOL as spam.  That
makes them give it *really* low priority.  BIG]