From:
Terra Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 18:20:07 EST
Hello everyone!

With your help we have kicked off 2006 the right way.  In January,Oxford
Ferret Rescue was sent a nice donation all thanks to you great folks that
continue to support my fundraiser!

This month we celebrate "LOVE".  We always find ways of doing little
things to show our family and friends how much we love them when it comes
time for Valentine's Day.  With your help this month, we can take that
one step further.  Let's try and give a little extra "LOVE" this month by
realizing that helping animals in need is an amazing way to give just a
little more of your heart without killing your wallet.  My featured
shelter this month is Ferret Haven "By the Sea".

Why not buy your favorite sweetheart(s) a chain as a cute gift to say
"I Love You".  Custom made just the way you want it.  Or, buy a special
chain to celebrate your love for a special pet.  I have heart charms,
pet charms, baby charms, sports and tons more!

I just had someone email me asking if I could make keychains for her
daughter's 2nd grade class.  She wants to give her friends something
personal at their Valentine's Day party.  How cute is that?!  So many
little ways that you can say "I Love You" and help fill some little
fuzzy hearts with happiness!  Let me know what ideas you have and I
will certainly do whatever I can to make your special sweetheart gifts!

I am in the process of buying more fun charms as well as adding new items
to the list of ideas to chose from!  I will soon be introducing cell
phone charms and beaded lanyards (badge holders).  Such fun stuff that
will make great gifts for all ages and professions!  Even those hard to
shop for teenagers!

SHELTER MOMS & WORKERS- Don't forget!  You can order chains in bulk if
you have fundraisers of your own coming up and would like to sell them.
Let me know what you need and when you need them.  Contact me for special
rates.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day.  Celebrate the
entire month with LOVE!  Remember, it's always the little things that
count.  Thank you so much for continuing to make my Fundraiser a huge
success!

From my fuzzy heart to yours- HUGS AND  KISSES!!!