From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:42:55 +0500
Hey guys!!

Hey Jammy! -->waves<-- HI! Wuv ya too!

Sharin, ev'n if I scare ya jus' a little, I still wuv ya!

Tigger, I done seen Hobbs pwayin' here lots!  Hobbs said she t'ought dat
she came here early so dat she could pway wiv your mommy's dad!  I dunno,
bu' she said your mommy's dad sure did wook happy to see a fwiend here to
greet him!

Jus' wemember dat us ferrets are weal good at forgiveness... jus' dat
sometimes we do have to get our wevenge first!  Dat poopie at de door
twick is a gweat wevenge move...

Uh oh, I shouldn'ta said dat - gotta go now!

Buh Bye!

Skeeter