From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 20:59:46 -0400
Hello all.

It is with great sadness that I tell you that Buddy was helped to cross the
bridge on Thursday morning of last week.  Even though my husband was away
and I couldn't consult with him, Buddy was nearly comotos and very
uncomfortable.  I couldn't stand by any longer.  He was our closterphobic
rescue that went for walks with the dog, and was generally an all around
sweety.  He will be greatly missed, especially by my husband and his fuzzy
friend Josie who also does not have long on this earth.  Buddy was as near
as we can figure, 8 years old, our oldest one yet.  Bye Buddy.  We love you.

Yes, to top it off, I was laid-off last Friday.  What a week this has been.

Take care.
Tryntje Miller.

Give your fuzzy kids special loving every day.  You never know how long
they will be with you.