Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 1980 00:06:26 -0500
Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays!
Sosha went to his first doctors visit today he was a VERY good boy!
Sadly he has a heart murmer but it is very minor and the doctor said since
he is still so young it might not be anything at all.  She said on a scale
of 1-6 it's a 1.  As long as I keep a good watch on him and take him in if
he starts acting *sluggish* or strange in any way he will do fine.  I asked
about ferret life spans and she said she hasn't ever had one that lived over
5 years but she knew of ferrets that lived a long time.  I ALSO FOUND OUT
that ferrets can get CHOCOLATE POISONING just like a dog.  I told her how he
had stolen a good tablespoon full of chocolate frosting from my kitchen sink
a few weeks ago and he didn't get sick.  I feel very lucky!  I know he is
being *watched* over.  Another thing I found out was that ferrets have dark
ear wax and rarely ever get ear mites.  His lil' ears were nasty!  OK so
with that last disgusting thought left behind with you I shall say good
night, have a very merry christmas and happy holidays!

Kathy (you will die if you eat chocolate sweetie)
Sosha (I will die if I don't eat chocolate mom!)