From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2010 23:21:05 +0300
Yesterday i kept hearing strange noises comming fromthe ferets room and
plus my dog would bark and run in there, i didnt seem to find anythaing
wrong the first couple times i went in so a couple hours later Kiwi
started whining and barking going to and from the ferrets room when
she kept that up i relized something had to be wrong, so i went in and
check out each ferret in the cages and was giveing hug and kisses for
waking them up, by the time i got to the young kids cage i checked
Satinka,Zeb,Sally,Bubba,Morris out but where was Tigger at i got scared
and started to recheck each cage out thinking i had put tigger in the
wrong cage i couldnt find him finaly i went back in the young kids cage
and started feeling around each blankie and sleep sack when my heart
just hurting thinking i was going to find a dead ferret or something

finaly i felt Tigger he was still as can be i pulled out the sleep sack
and just knew he was gone when i opend it up no Tigger inside but he
was in there, he had gotten in between the lining of the metreal and
fleece that had been sewed and he had came apart some how and Tigger
couldnt get out he had to have fought for along time and gave in and
went to sleep then woke up and still couldnt get out, if it wasnt for
my kiwi knowing something was wrong and kept up whining and barking i
think Tigger would have smothered or somthing.

so i thought id give ya all a little warning after you wash your sleep
sacks out check the insides and see if there is any torn open holes in
it to where our little guys can get in, Tigger is fine now i gave him
some duck soup and baby ed him for awhile and threw the sleep sack out
but it sure did scare me..