From:
Bryan Gaidanowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 16:04:02 -0400
Hey FMLers!

I've seen alot about cages and thought I would give you some of the info I
found on my 6 month long search for "the perfect cage".

>>The $200 cage that I mentioned was a Superpets Cage, it was 4' wide, and 2'
>>tall.  It stood 1.5' of the ground, and had many levels and tunnels and
>>hammocks...

I considered getting this cage, but it is like most it is made of thin wire
(15 or 16 gauge wire).  But, if are still considering getting this try
marine aquatics---> http://members.aol.com/zerbert2/marine.htm

...I don't remember the exact price, but I know it was under $100.

I just bought the midwest cage (4'H * 3'W * 2'L) from them for only $147,
instead of the $280 I would have paid here, and it is made of 11 and 9 gauge
wire.  And when you pay this little for them, you can aford to buy the extra
toys, tunnels, hammocks that we all know they love!

The other one for $250 that someone mentioned was made by a private homerun
business in CA, and his prices were rediculous and the cage was made really
cheap!

Hope it helps!

DDDDDDDD           OOOOOO         OOOOOO        K     K     !!
D       D         O      O       O      O       K    K      !!
D        D       O        O     O        O      K   K       !!
D         D      O        O     O        O      K  K        !!
D         D      O        O     O        O      KK          !!
D         D      O        O     O        O      KK          !!
D         D      O        O     O        O      K  K        !!
D        D       O        O     O        O      K   K       !!
D       D         O      O       O      O       K    K
DDDDDDDD           OOOOOO         OOOOOO        K     K     !!