From:
Eden Rain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 10:43:17 -0700
Help - I still have the gigantic ferret cage for sale in Seattle

Built by a proffessional cabinet maker, it's incredible:
4 feet wide by 4 feet high by @ 34 inches deep, it has 2.5 platforms above
the floor (I wanted them to have lots of room to play chase) a nestbox (with
it's own door so they can feel private byt aren't really out of your reach)
and a full height door to the main area so we can reach the guys at any
level.

The top is half wire for ventilation and half a solid shelf to store ferret
supplies on.  There are castors on the bottom to help you move it more
easily, but it still sits too close to the ground for an adult woozle to
hide under.  It also weighs too much for a ferret to shove around.  All the
floors are of white laminate board so they're easy to clean, the ramps
between the levels have little rungs on them for easier traction, the upper
platforms and ramps are removeable for easier cleaning, and the woodwork on
the frame is completely finished - all the screws have been plugged in and
it's stained a nice dark walnutty tone.  I really want to sell this to a
good home so I can replace it with one that will fit through the door to my
computer room!

If you're interested please contact me at [log in to unmask]
Thanks,

Eden and her 3 guys: Misha, Lemke & Bill (the human one)