Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:02:14 -0800
 . . . has a new building! Go to
http://www.ferretguardian.org/
and check out what they have been doing over the summer!

Diane and Tony pay most of their shelter expenses out of their own
pockets.  Diane works tirelessly educating and caring for the ferrets.
She also works outside the home to help meet expenses.

Knowing Diane - and the vets she uses - I can assure you that her ferrts
are well cared for.  There are so many oldsters in her facility that need
a sponsor because they will not be able to leave the shelter.  But, there
are always ferrets available for adoption.

The site is still under construction, but I am sure that it can handle a
few visitors.  Please check it out and remember - if you can get it from
a shelter instead of a retailer, please do!

renee :) &
The Poop-in-the-Corner Gang