Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:23:54 -0800
When I was giving pred I noticed that the kids did not like the generic.
So, after much digging and input from the pharmacist, I learned something
that helped.

Name brand Pediapred in the glass bottle and the generic are the same
formula for the active ingredient.  The flavoring is different and the
one in the namebrand seems to taste better to most ferrets.  After much
battle with the generic and plastic bottles, I now just request the
glass bottle and name brand Pedipred.

renee :)

=====
Meet Me in St. Louis!