From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 01:23:29 -0500
Hello, all you left-coaster Californians,

Have you ever wanted a ferret - you know, those adorable, slinky,
thieving, playful little beasties - but because you live in a state
that has outlawed them, you would never get one? You're a law-abiding
citizen, after all. Well, just because you can't own one doesn't mean
you can't learn all about them ... in the complete and absolute safety
of the Great State of Oregon.

Did you know we are holding a symposium in Oregon? I don't think many
Californians have been to any of our symposia...but the few that have
can tell you what a wonderful time is to be had. It's ferrets, ferrets,
ferrets, day and night ... with top veterinarians talking about the
latest medical issues and how to handle them (for the day when you will
be able to own a ferret), with loads of other speakers talking on every
topic imaginable (ferrets, ferrets, ferrets). We eat, we drink, we
talk, we listen, we play, we shop, and have a wonderful time. Won't
you join us?

Just click under my name for all the information you'll need. Strictly
confidential.

Francine

Francine Prager
http://www.ferretcongress.org