From:
"Jenny Loweth, Editor, Ferrets First" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 09:34:39 +0100
Hi Erika,
I own and run Ferrets First, a UK magazine with a growing number of US
subscribers.  Any money made goes towards my ferret rescue work.  To see
the current issue free of charge, e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] and i will send you the pdfs.  Anyone else
on the FML is very welcome to see it too.  This issue has a feature on a
USA ferret shelter and an article comparing ferrets in the USA and UK as
well as colour pics, ferret columnists! and many other tips, advice and
information.