From:
"Jenny Loweth, Editor, Ferrets First" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 07:41:16 +0100
Hi,
Albino hob Tetley was mentioned on the site.  Tetley was dumped in a
bottle bank and left to survive on alcohol.  He was taken in by the RSPCA
and then rehomed by a lovely man called Roy Prigg.  Roy has now started a
new ferret rescue because he is so inspired by Tetley's bravery and wants
to help other ferrets like him.  Tetley nearly died but now bounces round
Roy's house.  You can read Tetley's story in the Aug/Sept issue of my
magazine, Ferrets First.

The June/July issue is just being printed.  Would anyone like to see the
pdfs to see if they would like to subscribe?  Just e-mail me and I'll
send them.

Best wishes,
Jenny Loweth, editor, Ferrets First