From:
"Snoberger, Christina M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 14:04:54 -0400
The Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas can use your help in making this year's
annual Ferret Olympics successful.  Everyone is invited to support the
Ferret Olympics. There are several ways you can get involved.

FERRET OLYMPICS - Sponsors/Vendors/Donors/Volunteers Options:

1.  ADVERTISING. To promote any messages, products, or services you may
have to offer, you can purchase an advertisement in our Ferret Olympics
catalog (8/5"x11").  The catalog will be distributed to all who attend,
as well as all FLC-TX members.  The page measures 8 1/2" x 11".  The cost
for this is:
Full page ad - $20  1/2 page ad - $15  1/4 page ad  - $10  1/8 page ad - $5

2.  VOLUNTEER TIME.  We would also appreciate volunteers to help out with
timing contests, taking admissions, checking entries, policing the kennel
area, performing vet checks, or other items.  Please let us know!
Volunteers will get free admission to the show as well as free advertisement
in the Ferret Olympics catalog.  Volunteers committing to work a 3 hour
shift get a 1/2 page free advertisement and those committing to a 6 hour
shift get a full page free advertisement.  Advertisements can be personal or
to promote a business.

3.  BOOTH RESERVATION.  You can reserve a booth at the Ferret Olympics for
only $30.  This provides the opportunity to have products or literature
available while spectators are most interested.

- Anyone selling or promoting any product or service must pay for a booth.
- Due to health considerations, ferrets CANNOT be sold or adopted out during
this event, although reservations/applications can be accepted.  Any display
ferrets must be at least 8 weeks old, show proof of vaccination, and be
checked at the door by the attending vet.

- The booth comes with a free 1/2 or 1/4 page ad in the catalog.  You
provide the camera-ready art.

- 1 table and 2 chairs will be supplied.  Booth setup may start at noon, and
must be complete by 1:30 p.m.

4.  CONTEST SPONSORSHIP.  Sponsor a contest with a donation of only $15 per
contest.  This provides trophies and ribbons for the contest winners.

- For your donation, you will receive a free 1/4 page of advertisement per
contest in our catalog.  You provide the camera-ready art.

- Sponsors will be announced at each contest.

5.  DONATIONS.  We also accept any donations of products or discount coupons
for use as prizes and/or raffle items.

- Every donation's sponsor will be boldly noted in the catalog.

- To have an FLC-TX staff member pick up donated items, call metro
(817) 498-1470.

NAME/ORGANIZATION: _______________________________

ADDRESS: ___________________________

PHONE NUMBERS: _________________________

Check all that apply:

*  Full-page catalog ad, $20 each
*  1/2-page catalog ad, $15 each
*  1/4-page catalog ad, $10 each
*  1/8-page catalog ad, $5 each
*  Booth reservation with 1/2 page ad, $30 each
*  Booth reservation with 1/4 page ad, $25 each
*  Contest sponsorship with 1/4 page ad, $15 each
*  Donation. Need Pickup? Describe the product/service:
    ____________________________
*  Volunteer time. Describe what you can do:______________________________

Mail this form, any checks or money orders (payable to Ferret Lovers' Club
of Texas), and camera-ready art for advertisements to: Ferret Lovers' Club
of Texas, P.O. Box 286, Bedford, TX 76095.

All fees and artwork must be postmarked by September 9, 1998.

Thank you,

Chris Snoberger
Merchandise/Show Coordinator
Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas

If you have raffle items to mail, please email me privately for a physical
mailing address - don't think our PO Box will accept boxes.

 For more information about the Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas annual Ferret
Olympics, please visit our show website at:
http://www.ticnet.com/ferretolympics/