From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 11:11:17 -0500
Last night on Spin City - appears the mayor has been going around taking
pictures, he mentioned he gave up all his photography equipment to a
ferret, then he holds up a hand that is all bandaged except for one figure
and says It appears the ferret objected to the flash.  (aaahhhh its an
honorable mention even if we are sensitive to the thought a ferret would
hurt anyone)

Now we are replacing the mayo jar with a Sunny Delight jar (kind for
individual serving) has large mouth, screwing type lid and small enough to
get your hand around - and it wasn't even suggested I had to drink the
Sunny Delight first.....I'm sure from another Coke Cola addict (almost used
just that brand name alone, its dangerous anymore)

I am now as content as a ferret in a hammock!

Millie & her squeaky clean noble cleaning crew
Easy Off:  the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Come On Easy Off, of course Grandma wants us to dig in the
plants, she gave us a sandbox to practice in, didn't she.
Cascade:  the Observer.  We can't keep letting this credit build up
here, might have to withhold a ki..   Opps, excuse me, exit Stage Leeeft
Ajax:  I can handle you guys by myself but I get rewards when I call
Grandma in for help.
Dizzy:  This is just ducky!!!
Joy:  Come back here you huzzie, I'm gonna fix your collar where it fits
that cone shaped neck of yours.