From:
THH Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 08:35:06 -0600
February at TheHideyHole:

What a great month we had!!!! Profits for February's sales will go to
Ferret Waystation in Tx. March's shelter-of-the-month will be Ferrets
Unlimited in Cleveland, OH. Another thanks to all who stopped in,
registered, and purchased. And a big thanks to those that helped while
I was away with family emergencies for most of the month.

Congratulations to February's drawing winner, Amber Henson. (Remember:
Only registered people are eligible for the drawing so stop in and
register if you haven't already.)

Interested in getting a discount off your next order? Simple, just
write a review. When posted, a discount code will be e-mailed to you.
Shelters please contact me for special pricing on orders.

I have been busily updating the website and creating, adding new items.
If you have any ideas of things you would like to see put up drop me a
line ( [log in to unmask]). Keep watching the sight for new and exciting
(at least for me) item! Of course, custom made requests are always
welcome.

Again, thank you for making TheHideyHole.Com a success.

Lynn Toole
TheHideyHole.Com