From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:32:17 -0500
'i!  If you have one of the superpet cages whose bars are a bit wider
where the two sections attatch then you have a defective cage.  I had the
same problem and when I got a new kit she could get out.  I called
Superpet (they have a 800#) to ask them what I could do to stop her.
Turns out they had a problem with some bad panels and were redoing them.
They sent me out all new panels at no charge to me.  Try calling them!
Good luck!

Let me know if you need any more info on them.

Risa