From:
Amber Boyher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 19:13:01 -0600
I would like to thank everyone that has offered advice on the corner
problem and on food.  I'm going to try to be more persistent with my little
terrors.  Now I've got a couple of new questions for all of you out there.

Last night, when I got home from work, I let Fuzz and Pandora out to play
along with my room mates ferret.  And all of a sudden I noticed Pandora
trying to cough, like something was stuck in her throat, I've seen this
before in her, and I can tell it must be pretty painful from the way
she bit me, but what is there that I can do, besides ferret proofing
everything?  I'm praying that it isn't a hairball, although she is putting
on quite a bit of weight lately, and as I'm about to move, I can't really
afford a trip to the vets at the moment.  I'm wondering if a hairball
medicine will help, and how well ferrets tend to take hairball medicines.
Any one have any advice?

Amber