Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 08:02:57 -0400
Hi Jean!

I for one think you are WONDERFUL for all you do for ferrets - but one
thing I've learned is not to give my "opinion" on the FML unless I'm
willing to hit the delete button for those who think they know better or
more!  I like to hear how people do things differently - it is always good
food for thought, but those who preach that their way is the best or only
way have obviously closed themselves off from LEARNING anything new.  I
hope that if my fuzzies or I ever should need the services of a ferret
shelter that we have someone as dependable as you to lean on for awhile.
I wish we were closer to a shelter so that I could offer some regular
volunteering.  Keep up your kind and loving work - the ones who get your
attention are lucky indeed.

Karla

"...but those memories I have will be gone all too soon,
leaving this world at the same time I do.....
just as the memories of my grandfathers and great-grandmothers
left with them, and unless they are given and passed on,
it is as if those things had never been..."