From:
"Irene E. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 1995 19:12:14 -0400
Brian,
> I'm trying to come up with a survey on what everyone's fuzzies eat....

     When developing your survey on the food preferences of ferrets, please
consider including a question regarding the shape of the kibble.  Mine
**refuse** to eat the pellet type food (e.g. Sunthing Special Ferret Food.)
 For that matter, they will leave untouched any broken remnants of their
favored foods  :-/
     They seem to prefer the small triangular shaped kibble.  Advanced
Nutrition Formula Ferret Food was (sadly they no longer produce ferret food)
so shaped as is 8 in 1.  Sure hope the other brands of ferret food I read
about on this FML are also triangular!
     Brian, I'd be interested in reading your results of the survey.  Perhaps
you'd consider sharing your findings with some of the ferret food companies.
     Irene, Koto, Etsu, Yuki, Moxie & Mikey