Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 21:57:14 -0800
FABULOUS NEWS EVERYONE . . . . For those of you who have been following
the up's and down's of my Little Miss Phoebe, I'm SOOO happy to announce
that she's been doing really great on her meds and with eating & pooping.
(Well, she's not hitting the litterbox but at least she's going!)

Her weigh-in at the vet today was an OUTSTANDING 2 lbs 2 oz!!!!!!!  She's
really filled out very well (probably too well with all that high protein
and fat soup she dines on!) In fact, she's gobbling it down right next to
me as I type ... I can't believe she came to me at barely 1 lb. 4 oz.
back in October.  Unfortunately, the one area she hasn't made much
progress on is growing the hair back on the top of her bottom but she
still has enough to cover it and I'm hoping that will change when Spring
arrives.

So, for all of you out there that sent your thoughts, prayers, and such
valuable assistance and wisdom and ideas, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
We couldn't and wouldn't have made it without all of it!!!

And P.S. Yesterday marked the 2nd anniversary of the day I became a
fuzzie mommie for the very first time (Jan 11, 2003) - to Sasha &
Snowball.  This is the day I also celebrate their birthdays so now
Sasha and Snowball are a ripe ol' 6 years old!

There were gifts and little mini cakes for the furkids (which were
devoured) and they even wore their homemade party hats :-)  My friends
and I and the kiddos all had a great time and we wish all of you out
there could have been here with us to enjoy the festivities!  Maybe
next year?  LOL!

Here's to another wonderful year . . .
Jen and the 3 Amigos (Sasha, Snowball, and Phoebe)