Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 21:41:32 -0800
Hey everyone!

Here's a GREAT opportunity for any of you "crafters" in the Seattle,
Washington area to HOCK YOUR WARES FREE (and raise money for either your
own ferrets or for a ferret shelter!) at an upcoming Holiday Bazaar that
my company is sponsoring on December 14th from 11 am - 4pm.

This is the "skinny" . . .

I work for Starbucks Coffee Company at their main office in downtown
Seattle, WA.  Every year, they allow 'merchants' to come on site and
sell their wares during an annual Holiday Bazaar.  This is primarily
geared at individuals who make their own home made crafts (not mass
marketing things like Tupperware or Mary Kay, etc.) The stipulation is
that the "merchant" must be selling something TANGIBLE, that the buyer
can purchase on-site (vs.  selling merely a service) and it can be any
kind of product.  (So "ferret" people could also bring their
ferret-related products but it might help to be selling something that
is inclusive of more than just ferrets, if you have 'pet' products.)

The details (in a nutshell) are as follows:

I, as an employee, am allowed to either participate in the bazaar myself
or bring on-site ONE guest 'merchant' that can use my 4 feet of table
space which I have purchased for $10.00 (a donation that goes to the
Angels Joy Drive).

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING AS MY GUEST VENDOR, PLEASE
CONTACT ME ASAP ASAP ASAP as I must inform the bazaar organizer of what
I or my guest vendor is selling by this coming Friday, 12/10!

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT EITHER ADDRESS: [log in to unmask]  OR
[log in to unmask] if you are interested in participating!

Warmest Regards,
Jennifer, Sasha, Snowball, & Phoebe  :-)